Friday, February 29, 2008

And I'm Free In You

Got no worries in my mind
I know what to do
That's to treat you right
And love you kind
Thank you ever on my mind
Love is just like breathing
When it's true

We're packed & ready to head out for a quick trip to beautiful Southern Utah. It will be 70 degrees when we get there and I have on my coziest capries in honor of all those degrees!

All 70 of them!

I'll have hours and hours in the car with my best girl. I'll have my hand on her knee and my feet will be tapping out the window to all the music I've planned. I'll paint my toes so the truckers won't be horrified by the "winter" toes I have right now.

& if a certain someone reads this and has fear that I'm coming to look for her, I am. But I won't be a bother. I'm just looking for a little peace in my heart and this trip will certainly make me feel closer to what feels the farthest away.

I don't know where it all begins
And I don't know where it all will end
Better off for - all that we let in.

I wish you all a sunny weekend. & I suppose those of you on the East Coast will have to hit a tanning salon for that kind of thing. But I'll be thinking of you and sharing red rock when I get home.