Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hey, Jude! I've been Tagged!

Maybe you've all seen this by now but I just got this from a friend last week. I mimic it all the time & can't get it outa my head. Just watch.

I love this child. And he makes me think of the wild and crazy girl I'll have one day - except she'll be head to toe in tie-die and then add dreadlocks when she's sixteen. I laugh at her already.



Super cute, huh? & you can't stop watching it or passing it around. I know...

So I was tagged by Mrs Bluemont for a fun little game.

Rules:
1. Grab the nearest book of 123 pages or more.

2. Open it to page 123.
3. Find the first 5 sentences and write them down.
4. Then invite 5 friends to do the same.

I was given "The Nanny Diaries" by a friend & have started it about six times. I do like it very much. But she has such a unique, catty way of writing that I make myself start over each time I pick it up. I'll finish it E, I promise. & I've promised myself that I'll finish before I go out and rent the movie. :)

Anyway, page 123...

"Dad, you really should come out - it's not so bad. That writer guy is here, the one from China. And he's not even wearing a tie - you could hang out with him."
He takes off his glasses. "I'd rather spend time with my daughter.

I tag... Baby Mama Drama, Turtle & Butterfly, Our Life, Raz-ma-taz & Jbeeky.