Monday, March 19, 2007

What Happens in Vegas...

We're back...and we left Vegas far too much of our money!

Seriously - I can't imagine how rich that city is! We added up what we spent between the four of us and I'm still just shaking my head! The night that we went out, we spent $10 on each drink and, for those of you who know me, you know I can't have more than four drinks. But that's nothing compared to what everyone else drank! Now I'm sounding like I went with a bunch of drunks and that's not what I mean - just people that control their alcohol better than I...anyway, just amazing...

We had a great time - the best, probably. We went with our best girls and it turns out, we travel very well together. After reading another blog with a terrible friend/travel story, I got nervous. But it was wonderful. C and J got to celebrate their birthdays and we got to celebrate each of them! We spent the evenings all together but had the days to ourselves. Aside from Friday night, it was a lot of down time and I used up every minute of it.

I'm not sure if you've heard but Vegas is all about SIN! :) Yep, sin from head to toe! Every time I saw a child walking with their parents I thought, "OMG, did they just see the same billboard I saw?" And then I remember being a child and giggling with my brothers at all the naked pictures of women -whether they be on the cab in front of you, on a building, on a magazine cover...they're everywhere! Women just don't wear clothes in pictures in Vegas! & then there are the patrons! The women who frequent Vegas to play don't look anything like me or my crew. They all sparkle and glitter and wear clothes that you only see on JLo in People magazine. Needless to say, we weren't the hottest girls there but we were easily the sweetest!

Anyway, thanks for all the love and wishes for a restful weekend. I enjoyed every meal, every minute of quiet time and yes, every lap dance.

Now I'm leaving for court and then I'm off the new house!