Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

I got tagged by Holly to write a me-me.

Here are the rules:
Let others know who tagged you.
Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
Players should tag 8 other people and tell them they’ve been tagged.

Random fact #1 -
I used to work in a lingerie store and I was in charge of measuring bra sizes for the cross dressers.

Random fact #2 -
If I tell you I love you, I mean it.

Random fact #3 -
I love to swing naked. You know, like on a swing set. In fact, someone tell Cristy I'd like a backyard swing set!

Random fact #4 -
When I was 19, I saved a little girl from drowning.

Random fact #5 -
I've seen a UFO. & I saw it with another person so that's my proof that it was real. Or, at least, unidentified.

Random fact #6 -
I've never taken drugs or smoked a cigarette. Not any, not once. But just wait 'til I turn forty!

Random fact #7 -
I can forgive everyone but myself. I hold on to regrets like heavy stones in my dress.

Random fact #8 -
As much as I am dying to have another child, nothing scares me more. I' m deathly afraid of not having another child and I'm even more afraid of having one and holding on too tightly. Not fire, not life without Tammy Faye - nothing scares me more.

There you go! That wasn't so hard.

As for tagging others, I need a moment to think about it. And to check and see who hasn't been tagged in a while...