Thursday, October 11, 2007

Here Come the Brides!




Maybe you've all had enough of happy people lately and maybe you've attended one too many weddings this year but I am here to say that you simply Must look at the link above. Watch the slide show. Listen the music. Then, and only then, can you say you've had enough.

I've been meaning to post these for a while. Instead, I just look at them and remember the day and wish they could relive it over and over again. And I forget to share it with you - as if you're pining for proof.
I am fine to give kudos to the photographer. She is brilliant. Fabulous. You will see her blog and want her to travel worlds to photo your dog and your baby and your vacation. But truly, J& E have so much love between them that even the most amateur of photographers couldn't have gone wrong.







Perfection.